1.03.2008

Katie Teddy's Bridals----WOAH BABY!

I love, love, love all these pictures...like seriously. She's gorgeous and her dress (which her mom made-I said that in a post earlier, but she needs another shout out) was so beautiful to photograph! I love this beautiful soft Seattle light that just wrapped around her like a huge soft box. These first few pictures we took in the hotel where the reception took place and I love the kind of posh atmosphere it created. Then Katie and her mom, Roxanne, were so patient and let me guerilla shoot around the area. It was way cold, but Katie didn't complain at all. This area worked out perfectly because it was all cement sidewalks and slightly covered, so we didn't have to worry about ruining her dress. The variety of the walls was brilliant...especially that blue one that makes her eyes just pop out. Boo yeah. Thanks again to Roxanne and Katie who appreciated creativity in their photos it made the trip for me!














































































I'm pretty sure that I love this photograph on the white wall...it's killer!












































I put both these photos in here because I couldn't decide which I liked better. The top is blown out a little bit giving it a commercial feel that I really liked.

































Check out the little girl in the pink vest just staring at her.















































































2 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

Hi! I am a friend of the Teddy family (Katie's sister Tracy is my best pal) and I just wanted to drop you and note and tell you how beautiful these are! I love that you went to Redmond Town Center- I never would have even thought of that! I can't even imagine all the stares she must have gotten. SHe looks amazing! I am a photographer (new to the biz) so I think I will have to check out the rest of your work now! =)

DMC Studios said...

Jessica--thanks a bunch! I just went to your blog-a-roni and loved it. It looks like you have a knack for grabbing the moments of spontenaiety....spelling????!!! And by the way, my pictures always look super dull when I post them on the blog....don't know why, but it's annoying, huh?!