1.02.2008

T.C. and Katie's wedding at the Seattle Temple and reception at the Redmond Town Center Marriott

The Krueger's wedding was wonderful! With the exception of the rain, everything went very smoothly and everything and everyone looked great! I loved their colors of hot pink, orange and lime green. The reception was lit to match so I tried to keep my flash out of most of the pictures to show the real mood and romanticism of the reception. I love all the pictures of the groomsmen and their "TC" hats and the bridesmaids pictures on stage. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I do!














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Heather Ashby said...

Mary, the photos are great! ou have such a talent. Is there any possibility you know where the bridesmaid dresses came from? I know it's super random...

DMC Studios said...

I asked Katie where she got them and she said this, "And for the bridesmaids dresses, I got them off of lynnlugobridal.com and they still have those dresses, but other pretty modest dresses as well." I looked on that website and they looked really nice, plus those dresses photographed really well. I hope that helps!