1.03.2008

Lucas!!!

This is our little nephew Lucas and I may be partial, but isn't he adorable! Check out his foot-long eyelashes too! I guess he's really been into his blanket lately so we did a couple of him with it, I love that first one. Then we did some in his Utah jersey to counteract the BYU jersey Danny and I bought for him to wear. We ended with some snow pictures and he was TIRED! He didn't cry but he was just so mellow about the snow...even though this was the first time he was in it. His eyes just glow in the bright outdoors...he's so cute. Thanks to Katie for all her help while photographing him--she's a good sport!






































































































































































































1 comment:

Jayme said...

Mary:

These are fantastic. We are so pleased!! I have already blown several up for my mother to put on her wall.