10.22.2007

California cuties!

These little sweethearts were just visiting grandma with their mom and stopped in on the morning they flew out of town again. I'm so glad they came because they were just great! He was a funny little guy that was obsessed with playing with any kind of ball. I love the picture where he is running out of the frame with the basketball twice the size of his head! She was a little ballerina-my second for the week-and she did such a great job twirling and bowing for me...it was so fun! I'm glad they found time to come while they were in town!



































































































































































































































No comments: