3.24.2010

Need Models...

Yesterday...I opened my own etsy shop. Not familiar with etsy? It's a place where you can buy and sell all things handmade. My shop address is http://www.maryalexis.etsy.com
I will be selling all sorts of stuff, but right now I just have headbands and a few necklaces. All of these headbands look awesome on kids, but I need to photograph a few on some to prove it (this is where having my own children would be beneficial-haha). SO...

...I'm looking for girls ages newborn to 10 to model some headbands for me. If you are interested please email me at photographybydmc@gmail.com and send me a picture. Don't worry this isn't a cutest kid contest, I just need some little heads to put headbands on! Thanks for all your support--known fans and stalkers alike! :)

Picture 1

4 comments:

Matt and Suzanne said...

How AWESOME! Good job on those, I LOVE it all! I wish we lived closer I'd e-mail you a pic of my Gracie! :)

Kimberly and Nathan said...

I'll have a model for you in about 6 weeks... of course, if it's a boy, he might be pretty grumpy about wearing a headband. :)

Kelli Buttars said...

Hi Mary,

What darling head bands - I think Nixan would make a great model for you. She is pretty good a keeping a headband on! If you think so too, let me know.

DMC Studios said...

Suz! I wish you lived closer so I could meet her!