3.25.2010

Inspiration Board-Denim, Grey, Dirt Brown

**Update on models** First thank you for all those emails! I've got too many cute kids on my hands! I will be emailing you today for times and location--thanks!

By far one of my fave combo of colors. So J. Crew. In fact most everything for mom, dad, boy, and girl are from there. But substitutes can be made from just about anywhere.

Fave mom item: Fancy wrap top--way flattering.

Fave dad item: Shoes. I might buy them in my size because they look so comfortable.

momanddadgraybrown

Fave girl item: All of it. Pretty much. I love the tank layered on top of the shirt with those great little bermuda shorts. And the socks with those shoes. And my etsy headband. I did say all of it, right?

Fave boy item: The layered tops. I'd probably pop his collar.

boygrilgraybrown

Fave baby girl item: Alligator boots. And my headband--hehehe.

Fave baby boy item: Skinny grey jeans. For sure.

babiesgraybrown

1 comment:

heidi said...

if i had my way, i would abandon all bill paying and just buy jcrew. and anthro. and if i ever work again, banana repub.
if you ever come to alabama, you are doing our family pictures and this is what we are wearing!