2.09.2009

Featured February Photographer

I'm trying to take my mind off things so I'm focusing on the good things going on right now. Some of you know, but my sister had a stroke yesterday...she's 28. At least they think it's a stroke, but it's really uncertain. So here's the good news.

I have been picked for the featured photographer of the month for Photobiz, INC. They needed a picture of me for their site so Danny did an impromptu photoshoot of me on Saturday. I did my makeup all by myself. I followed an online tutorial on youtube for "smoky eyes". Ha.
Danny did a really good job behind the camera even with me barking orders at him... :)

He's thinking of a career change...haha.

Me_20aweb

Me_0web

Me_21aweb

Here's the link to see where I'm featured. http://blog.photobiz.com/featured-photographer-nomination


And I'm also featured on their facebook page for all you facebookers out there.

I love Kimmy Kim Kim and hope she will be okay.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister! I'm praying for her quick recovery.
I'm so excited for your featured photography nomination! You truly are amazing with a camera. What an honor.
So it turns out you're the only one who noted my scandalous clothing-optional beach debut ;) shhh... don't tell anyone. Love you!

Mare said...

Kimmy is in our prayers and we will put her name in the temple when we go this week. Send her our love as well as your family.

Congrats on the feature to is great! And you deserve it you are amazing!

Tricia L said...

You are so hot! Seriously, you are GORGEOUS! I'm super jealous. It's a little freaky how similar you and me and our husbands are. Tim was reading your comment about the sleeping thing, and he was like, "tricia, you guys are basically twins!" Seriously, I'm basically the same way, but with The Grinch. That is my all time favorite movie and it helps me fall asleep when all else fails. Tim is so sick of that movie. You've got a sweet little system worked out with that dvd player. I need to try something like that. Oh, congrats on that feature! That's pretty sweet!! You're amazing!

Heather and Ben said...

You look so hot! Congrats on the feature. You're basically the bomb.com.
Glad to hear Kimmy is alright. We've been really worried. Love you guys!

Jenelle said...

Congrats on being the featured photographer! You really are the best. Our thoughts and prayers are still with your sister...
Love ya Mary!!!

Kendy said...

Congratulations on the featured photographer. That's so great! Can't wait to get in again with my baby (due May 3rd) and have more pics taken.

Kendy Ferguson