2.10.2009

Ellee and Eylah

I can't believe Eylah is already 3 months old! I swear we just took her baby pics like 3 days ago! She is so chubby, I just want to squish her little legs all day long! Ellee is growing up so fast too and was just an angel to photograph. I love her second pose here in the composite...it's the "airplane" ballet move. She looks so happy doing it, that I might even try it.

Troutcompb

Trout_62

Trout_0a

Trout_74 We couldn't get her to stop sucking her hands...we tried. Really hard, but she wouldn't have it.

Trout_43

Trout_56a

Trout_14

Trout_11

Trout_77

Trout_34

Trout_73

Trout_26

Trout_67

Trout_19

Trout_66

Trout_30b

Trout_52

Trout_61

Trout_7a
Hands again....haha.
Trout_50

Trout_5b

To see all of their pictures CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Mary! It's Krista Mullins- how's it going!? Wow, I am so impressed! I mean, I always knew you were so talented but this... rocks! There's nothing else I want to say about it, it just rocks. You're so cool! Keep up the awesome work, congratulations on being Photographer of the year, so sorry about your sister, and keep rockin' girl!

Tricia L said...

by the way, I gave a little shout out to you on my blog..."why?" you may ask, because I think you're that amazing!