10.25.2007

Summer's Elle and Easton

Easton and Elle were great. I would have liked to get some more out of Easton, but he is teething and surprise...didn't want to sleep for mom today...I guess it is picture day and somehow it needs to be especially stressful for the parents! Elle, however, was a fun little girl with a lot of personality and she loved dancing in her ballet outfit. These girls are all in the same ballet class together and love it! I love her face in the jumping picture and I love the picture where she needed to fix her nail before we went any further! Hah! Her mom said she will only wear skirts and everytime she tries to put her in pants she says "pants don't dance." Her mom wants write a book about it, I think it's a great idea!




































































































































No comments: