10.25.2007

Malisa's Trint and Ellee

Ellee and Trint were adorable kids! I love the pictures on this green wall and their faces! I sometimes forget how much hard work it is for a child to get their picture taken and then the last picture of Trint reminded me. I somehow always seem to remember how tiring it is for me and their parents who are acting like hooligans in the background to get their attention though. Anyway, they were great kids and I had a great time taking their pictures!





























You'd think I was like the paparazzi or that I was spraying something in his face to get this reaction...but no.


















































































































I was going for a little GQ look with him holding his collar, but it eventually turned into this...








...and this.












































No comments: