9.28.2007

Slemboski Family

The Slemboski's lived in Indianapolis with us two summers ago...not with us, with us--anyway. At the time little Nash was less than a year old! He has grown up so adorably and they were just blessed with little Letti about three weeks ago. She is a darling little baby and might I add, very mellow. I had so much fun photographing their family especially the individuals of Nash. I love the one with his hands up behing his head. I also love these type of pictures i.e. black background, black and white clothes and little nekked ones in black and white and sepia. To me it seems to mesh better that way. I love the ones of Karlee and Letti--they are so cute and intimate!









































































































































































































































No comments: