6.23.2010

The Littlest Hamilton...

Before I go into talking about this darling beyond darling behbeh, take a look at these hats! The two teddy bear hats (cream and brown) and the starburst one at the very end, are new props I just got through "Love That Crochet". Nicholette makes the most darling little hats and they are so soft and comfy for the babes. Plus bonus, she lives here in Utah in Lehi, so faster shipping! Check out her shop HERE.

(oh and I forgot to mention in the last post that the hot pink beanie was made by Nicholette as well and it is made of some sort of cashmere yarn and it is the SOFTEST thing I've ever felt--check that little baby out too!)

Okay now onto THE BEST 3 week old EVER. Usually after the first two weeks I am nervous, but if all babies were like him I would tell people to bring them in older all the time! He was such a great little sleeper and his cheeks were all filled out and man, he even looks tan! Jealous.

Hamilton_30

Hamilton_33

ham1

Hamilton_27b

ham2

Hamilton_04a

Hamilton_35

Hamilton_22

Hamilton_06

ham

Hamilton_10

No comments: