6.01.2010

The Anderson Girls...

I believe they have two older brothers and if they are as cute as these two, I would probably die photographing them from all the cuteness. These two are just absolute doll faces! So, so darling. They were so great for me too. Can't ask for much more.

Anderson_19

Anderson_58

Anderson_15b

and4

Anderson_27

Anderson_40b

Anderson_26

Anderson_45

Anderson_23b

Anderson_71

Anderson_37

and

and2

and5

Anderson_02

and1

and3

Anderson_22b

Anderson_50b

Anderson_41

Anderson_08

To see all their pictures click HERE.

5 comments:

Robin Bodell said...

I don't know how Betty is going to choose. Your pictures are fabulous! The girls are just darling! I need to have another girl just for the photo's. Looking forward to you photographing Gracie!

Heather and Ben said...

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Anonymous said...

Two of the most beautiful girls in the world ! But I know where there are 4 more just like them!
Great job arranging the poses.
Grandpa "Bob"

cris said...

Sweetest girls

The Pizza Family said...

Don't you just love Betty and those girls.. Really they couldn't have a more beautiful family!! The boys are the exact same!! I'm so glad that she came and used you they are gorgeous! I don't know how she'll pick!! You are too good!