2.02.2010

Flashback to the Jeppsons...

Well I'm making ground! The young married couple, Kingston and Kristi are our good, good friends. I don't what we'd do without them around. Kristi's family came down from Idaho and we lucked out with some great, freezing weather. haha. I this family a lot. And their little dog too.

Jeppson_48

Jeppson_69

jep2

Jeppson_72a

Jeppson_56

Jeppson_44

Jeppson_39

jep1

jep

Jeppson_08

Jeppson_34

jep3

Jeppson_74c

Jeppson_78

Jeppson_87

Jeppson_53

Jeppson_03

2 comments:

Kristi said...

They turned out so great! You are amazing. My family had a blast. We are so lucky to not only know a great photographer but to be blessed with such great friends. ;)

Jenelle said...

I love the one where all the siblings are walking in a line together, looking down. I love Kingston and Krisi's pics together and this last family one. Great JOB! I miss you and Kristi so much!