1.20.2010

The Scarbrough's

I admit--it makes me a little nervous shooting a newborn that is older. But this was a piece of cake! I can't believe how great he was, looking at the camera and held really still! He even fell asleep! Plus his big brother and sister are darling to boot!

Scarbrough_08

scar6

scar5

Scarbrough_41

Scarbrough_48

Scarbrough_19

Scarbrough_33

Scarbrough_44

Scarbrough_42

Scarbrough_10

scar4

scar7

scar2

Scarbrough_61

scar3

Scarbrough_12b

Scarbrough_62

scar1

To see all their pictures click HERE.

3 comments:

Katie Boyack said...

These look amazing! I love that the baby is looking right at the camera for a lot of them.

Heather-joy said...

Wow, these shots are amazing. I'm Mary's sister and am quite impressed with these pictures!

cris said...

Awesome baby with hat