1.27.2010

Mangum kid-a-roos.

Here was Ashton 8 months ago...

Mangum_38

And here he is now! He was such a good sleeper for his newborn pictures that I didn't even know his eyes looked like this!!!

man5

That is au natural folks. Seriously they are that crazy amazing. Plus his sister joined us this time and was as sweet as pie.

Miquel. How do you handle all the cuteness in your house?

man3

MangumII_38

MangumII_32a

man2

MangumII_08

man

MangumII_45a

MangumII_41

MangumII_28

MangumII_11

man4

man1

MangumII_33

MangumII_03a

MangumII_39a

To see them all click HERE.

3 comments:

Katie Boyack said...

Aaahhhh! He is so stinkin cute! :)

Miquel said...

OH MY GOSH. I knew I would love them, cuz well my kids are cute, haha and you did such an amazing job before but these are unreal. I can't get over how cute they are. All that hard work to get him to smile was so worth it.

Celesa Felix said...

These turned out so so cute. I love there little style. And his blue blue eyes. Great work.