12.14.2009

Some great stuff!

First I want to start with a shout out to Kiersten with Bello de Epoca who makes the most darling headbands! I have 4 of my own that are pictured below--I wear them all the time! They are authentic vintage too, made of materials from the 30's to the 70's. They are awesome for moms, teenagers, and girls. Anyway, she's having a sale this week only for cheaper than 2 for $25! Go to her blog to check out some of her things...she's getting a website up soon! Here is her blog http://bellodeepoca.blogspot.com/
and you can email her at
bellodeepocadesign@gmail.com

They make great gifts for your nieces, sisters or friends. Go buy some!

christmas09_1

christmas09_4

christmas09_5

christmas09_6

And now a few more previews--I swear real posts will be up this week!

The Calls...

Call2_56

Call2_46

The Palmers...

PalmerII_19a

PalmerII_28

PalmerII_37a

The Jorgensens...

jor

Jorgensen_41

The Troutwines...

trout

TroutwineIII_22

The Smiths...

DASmith_19a

DASmith_38

And us...

us

Yes I AM that crazy.

3 comments:

Katie Boyack said...

Dang! You've been busy! I really love your hair straight, it looks amazing. :)

{tanner. michelle. owen} said...

Mary! So I have to admit that I check out your blog all the time (dreaming of times that we will ever be able to afford you:)) and never post but I had to comment on your last picture... literally lol and still laughing! I don't know crazy Mary but she sure is funny!:) Seriously awesome! And I agree, the hair looks fabulous! Hope you are doing well!

The Pizza Family said...

Thanks for the link to those amazing headbands.. She came over last night and I got 4.. Really those are the cutest things around.. I'm now planning outfits around the headbands!! I should have gotten more!! Thanks you are darling.. and so so stylish.. Really the best style around!