12.24.2009

Merry Christmas!

This year has been absolutely fantastic! Thanks to my wonderful family, friends and {CLIENTS}! Thank you all for your kind words, your referrals, taking the time to comment on this here blog, and for being such wonderful, marvelous people. I love my job and times like these help me to reflect on how lucky I am to have a career that I so enjoy. Much love to you all! Have a happy and safe holiday and I look forward to seeing you in 2010!

Which one did you get?

The Bird One...
birda

birdbacka

Or The Yellow Damask One...

yellowdamaska

yellowdamaskbacka

Oh yeah and go here if you haven't already and give me some love! http://bit.ly/869o2D

!Gracias!

2 comments:

Nonna said...

Mary, what a wonderful photographer you are and what precious pix of the grandchildren!! Not easy to do with kids, especially the ages of both Brooklyn and Jay...Jay has the cheesiest smile sometimes but you captured him at his best. I can't believe he looks so grown up but yet there is still that little boy sparkle in his eyes. Thank you for the creativity and energy you put into your work. These pictures will be cherished for generations:) Love, mama/nona Johnson

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary! I found your site after exploring PhotoBiz and loved reading your interview along with exploring your blog. You do great work!