10.28.2009

Nehren Family

I met Leslie in college--she was roommates with my good friend, Julianne, and she's as darling now as she was then. And her family is darling too! Her boy was killing me with his sarcasm--he was a riot! Cute, cute.

Nehren_47

Nehren_03

Nehren_29

Neh1

Neh4

Neh5

Nehren_69

Neh3

Nehren_10

Neh2

Nehren_07b

Neh

Nehren_88b

Nehren_33a

Nehren_28b

Nehren_48b

Nehren_40a

Nehren_13

Nehren_30b

Nehren_71

Nehren_79b

Nehren_09

Nehren_75

Nehren_06

To see all their pictures click HERE.

2 comments:

Julianne said...

OK, I LOVE these! Probably b/c I love these people, but seriously, these are some of my favorite family shots. Lester, you look HOT! Those kiddos are so cute. And some really nice ones of you and Thomas, too. Nice job Shafe!

Leslie said...

Thanks Julianne! You know how to make a girl feel good! Thanks Mary, they look great!