9.28.2009

The Reber's

I'm surprised any of these are in focus because I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. This family was hysterical! They hadn't been together (all of them) in 9 years and they came in from Nauvoo, Texas, and Arizona. I seriously had so much fun, plus I didn't have to get out any toys to entertain them...bonus! Such a great family.

Johnsonext_11a

Johnsonext_90

Johnsonext_75b

Johnsonext_77

Johnsonext_21

Johnsonext_56a

Johnsonext_57

Johnsonext_02b

Johnsonext_41

Johnsonext_37

Johnsonext_70a

Johnsonext_64

Johnsonext_17

Johnsonext_33

Johnsonext_51b

Johnsonext_47

Johnsonext_05b

Johnsonext_60

Johnsonext_26

Johnsonext_82

Johnsonext_85a

Johnsonext_46

To see all of their pictures click HERE.

1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Whoa- lots of skinny women in that family! I bet it was nerve-racking before you met them that weren't any kids behind which to hide people. WOO-HOO!!! :)