9.08.2009

Lucas. 3 years old.

I seriously love this kid to pieces. He is my nephew but I would love him the same if he wasn't. We went to Old Alexandria near D.C. to take these and I loved it! If I lived there I would shoot there ALL the time! So much color and texture, and we only used 2 blocks! Anyway, I love his little suit---it makes him such a lady's man.

Untitled-15

Lucas_16

Untitled-19

Lucas_12

Untitled-18

Lucas_18

Lucas_22b

Lucas_02

Lucas_30a

Lucas_20

Untitled-14

Lucas_06

Untitled-17

Untitled-16

Untitled-20

To see all of his pictures click HERE.

3 comments:

Katie @SwimBikeQuilt said...

We love you Mary! We miss you!!! Thanks so much.

Julianne said...

Dear me -- they need to produce 7 more of him. Curls like that are needed more in this world. He is a doll. Nice picturas.

Anonymous said...

wow these are amazing. soooo adorable!