6.01.2009

Emily and some Tad

Okay here's the deal. I am in love with these pictures. Like sooo much. I don't have words good enough to talk about them. So if you like them and you have some words leave 'em in the comment box.

And there is no photoshop on this first picture. 

Emilybridals_169

Emilybridals_078

Untitled-7

Emilybridals_025

Untitled-11

Untitled-14

Untitled-10

Emilybridals_163a

Untitled-16

Emilybridals_096a

Untitled-13

Untitled-12

Untitled-15

Emilybridals_100a

Emilybridals_111b

Untitled-8

Untitled-3

Emilybridals_167

Untitled-6

Emilybridals_052a

Untitled-4

Emilybridals_137a

Emilybridals_152

Untitled-9

Emilybridals_122b

Emilybridals_049

Untitled-2

Emilybridals_104a

Emilybridals_119

Untitled-1

Emilybridals_077a

Untitled-5

Emilybridals_102

Emilybridals_007

Emilybridals_085a

Emilybridals_039

Emilybridals_089

Emilybridals_157a

Emilybridals_056

Emilybridals_064a

To see them all clickity-click HERE.

7 comments:

the johansen's said...

Em, you're beautiful!! I can't wait for the wedding!!!

Love, Sar

Katie Boyack said...

LOVE IT! :)

Steve and Nikki said...

i love the first one. and her little veil

Kimberly and Nathan said...

Love the first one and the one of the two of them with the super blue sky. Beautiful.

Angela said...

Fabulous! These are gorgeous. Mary, you really are soo good-and I love this couples style too, that makes shooting even more fun:)

Marci said...

Amazing Mare Mare! I agree with the twins...the first is incredible! I also LOVE the one of her laying on his leg and I think the up close of the dog with the two of them in the background is great!! Way to go...what a gorgeous couple!!

Julianne said...

And now I'll add my comment: Love these pictures. My favorites (not so much about the pictures -- sorry -- but about their style) are her sandals, the flower on her dress, and his suit and bright green tie. That might be my favorite. And her all green bouquet.

About the PICTURES, though, since this is your PICTURE BLOG, I like numeros six (the 3-set of black and white...kind of country/beachy/lovely) and eight down.

very lovely.