4.07.2009

Twins + 1

So first I have to say that this was the easiest newborn session I've ever shot. These little guys were sleepers! And they were totally okay with being piled on top of each other. In addition to their sweetness, their older sister was AMAZING too! Julie you have grrrreat kids. I love them. I will keep them if you want. PS. These guys are 2 months old! But they were like 8 or 9 weeks premature, so they are only 6 1/2 and 7 1/2 lbs.

Lewis_14a

Lewis_59

Lewis_93b

Lewis_48

Lewis_01b

Lewis_62

Lewis_92

comp

Lewis_86

Lewis_23

Lewis_81

Lewis_41a

Lewis_79b

Lewis_32

Lewis_83

Lewis_55

Lewis_64a

Lewis_28

Lewis_72

Lewis_36b

Lewis_69

Lewis_58a

Lewis_73b

Lewis_03

Lewis_10a

To see all of their pictures click HERE.

4 comments:

Heather and Ben said...

These are SO cute Mary. The third one down is totally my favorite. It is such a cool shot!

Kimberly and Nathan said...

These twin photos are some of the best I have ever seen!

Steve and Nikki said...

These shots actually make me want to have twins. But then I realize that they would be like Kate (who is a spaz-i love it) and I wouldn't be able to handle two Kates.

cris said...

you all should have twins and call them kimmie and kimmie.