4.03.2009

Lilly

First things first. Today is the last day to enter my casting call! Don't forget! Go here to read more.
Now onto other things...Lilly is such a doll. I know I always say that, but it's because I always mean it. 10 days old and such a cutie. Don't you love her boots?!

Foust_50

Foust_29

Foust_45

Foust_28b

Foust_22b

Foust_61b

Foust_54

Foust_10b

Foust_01b

Foust_39a

Foust_51b

Foust_11b

Foust_34

Foust_40b

Foust_30b

Foust_47a

Foust_62

Foust_20

Foust_32b

Foust_38

Foust_17b

Foust_31a

To see all of her pictures click HERE.

5 comments:

Haylee Wilkinson said...

Is that Melissa, Andrea's sister? I can't tell for sure from that picture, but it looks like her. I went to school with her!

DMC Studios said...

Yeah, it is! This is Melissa's first baby and Andrea's niece. Isn't she sooo cute?

cris said...

These are the sweetest...just want to squeeze...photos

Krista said...

Oh my goodness!! I want you to photograph my Thatcher and soon to be baby!!! Your pictures are better than anyone else I know!! Ahhh these make me crazy happy, great work Mary!

Heather Anne said...

Oh my goodness... these are SO sweet Mary! Andrea got me on here to see her cute little niece... I love them! You are amazing!!!