1.28.2009

Sarah...

...should be a model.

I mean seriously, check her out! I feel really bad though, because someone, number 1--broke the window of her parents' rental car (they are visiting their family during the Chinese New Year--they live in Shanghai) and number 2--stole her mom's purse while we were shooting! I was really mad. We were at good ole Wheeler! How stupid. But these pictures aren't.
I got some inspiration for the studio shots from a recent David Archuleta shoot by Matt Clayton. I think she looks killer.

Parkinson_0

Parkinson_44b

Parkinson_25

Parkinson_52b

Parkinson_16

Parkinson_24b

Parkinson_66

Parkinson_29b

Parkinson_37

Parkinson_57a

Parkinson_19

Parkinson_63b

Parkinson_28

Parkinson_45a

Parkinson_34

Parkinson_7

Parkinson_13

Parkinson_53a

Parkinson_23

Parkinson_47a

Parkinson_10

Parkinson_83

Click HERE to see all her pictures!

No comments: