1.06.2009

Just a snack...

Well the holidays are finally over. It doesn't end until my birthday (yesterday) and now I'm going through the after-the-holidays-blues. LUCKILY I have two weddings that aren't finished being edited yet to work on to take my mind off it. It definitely helps that they are both adorable couples and looked spectacular on their wedding days...which translates to GREAT pictures! I'm almost done with the Bushman's and the Jacobsen's are on their way soon after.

Bushman_139a

Bushman_122

2 comments:

Ryan and Julianne said...

Um, hello -- the first picture in this little "sneak peek" of this couple might be my most favorite SLC temple picture. Ever.

And I just looked at the new post of their pictures. What a terrific dress she had and you are such a freaking good photographer. Nice work.

Mare said...

Beautiful...do you happen to have a great SLC Temple picture I can buy from you as a wedding gift for Adrianne Leak? That is where she got married and I love love love you style photography!

I hope you had a great Christmas you card was perfect and the girls like to look at it and tell me you are my Mary friend!