12.25.2008

Christmas Cards 2008

DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL PAST THIS POST FOR NEW UPDATES...THIS ONE WILL BE FIRST UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
Okay they're here! I know it's late in coming but these are well worth the wait. They are all listed in order with the front of the card and the back of the card posted next to each other. All the info about 'em is listed below.grey_front
grey_back


christmasevefront

christmaseveback


twinkle
twinkle_back


let_it_snow_front
let_it_snow_back


black_christmas_front
black_christmas_back


white_christmas_front
white_christmas_back


vintage_starburst_front
vintage_starburst_back


classic_black_front_option
classic_black_front

classic_black_back


hot_chocolate_front
hot_chocolate_back
*Okay here's how it works. These beauties are NOT, I repeat, NOT printed on regular photo paper. They are printed on "Pearl Paper" a fantastic paper that's similar in weight to cardstock. It has a kind of shimmery, pearly look to it (hence the name) and is absolutely beautiful and chic.
*All cards are printed front and back on a 5x7" card, customized with your family's name, information, and greeting.
*All cards come with envelopes.
*All cards are ordered in increments of 24. I know, slightly random, but that's just the way it is.
*Each card with envelope costs $2.00 each.
*All orders take about 7 business days to arrive, so please plan accordingly. Rush orders are available at rush costs.
*You can order your fabulous cards two different ways.
1. Online through this cart. Make sure to specify in the notes section which photographs of your family you want in each box. The notes section is on the check out page.
2. Call or email me your order.
To order these custom designed cards for your family, please click HERE.

2 comments:

Mare said...

I love love love the Christmas cards. I really wish we could have come down for pictures again this year but instead I am sitting around with holes in my belly! Miss you and hope you have having a wonderful fall. TTYL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! I found you through the blueorchid website...I'm having the same trouble you commented on with making my pictures bigger on my blog. I'm guessing you finally figured it out. Would you mind sharing the secret?! Thanks!