6.23.2008

David and Christine's Engagements

Dave and Chris are perfect for each other! I'm so excited for them! Dave and I are both from Blue Springs, Missouri and have been great friends for years. We both met Christine through work down at BYU at CMS...oh CMS... I was so excited to take their engagements and am more excited now that I am shooting their wedding in August as well! I can't think of anyone better than Christine for David and I am just plain happy for them. Plus, they are a darling couple together. So cute.






















































































































































































































































4 comments:

Mare said...

Ahh David looks so happy! I am glad to see her found such a beautiful sweet girl. They look so happy! Tell them congrats for me!

heidi said...

great job mary. christine is just lovely and david looks pretty good too.

Julianne said...

Yeah, David cleaned up pretty well. Christine's curls are just great, aren't they.

Heather and Ben said...

OH MY GOSH!
I love them....and I'm so happy Dave is marrying her. She is SO cute! Your pictures look so great.