1.02.2008

The Teddy Family

Here's the beginning of a few posts... This family is one of the nicest families I have ever met. They were very personable and kind. We actually took these next to this big outside shopping mall--but you wouldn't know it if you just looked at the pictures. I love the ones with all the tall, skinny, moss-covered trees--possibly because I don't see too many tall, skinny, moss-covered trees 'round these parts. It was very northwestern. Oh, yeah, we were taking these just outside Seattle. I especially like the picture of just the boys not smiling...I feel like they are posing for a magazine picture highlighting their rowing team or some sport that is reminiscent of lakes and trees. Maybe not. But maybe. And as you will see with the next couple posts--these Teddy girls are gorgeous. With killer eyes.





















































































No comments: