10.22.2007

Jaime and Ashton

Little Ashton is a doll, isn't he? He started out a little timid as you can see in the first picture, but after we played football together for 5 minutes he decided I was okay. The second picture I am sure would make any father proud-look at his form! One thing I loved about him was his funny faces--his little tongue out and his scrunched lips--oh man, so cute! I also love the second to last picture where he was getting tired of posing and just fell down in the chair, it's adorable! And last but not least-the pirate Halloween costume...he was maaaad at us. That look is saying, "I hate this hat and these boots." But at least he looks like a real live pirate with that awesome face!























































































































No comments: